Thursday, June 19, 2008
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitarThe only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing starHe's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
I think I would very much love sitting on Changi Beach with a loved one watching aeroplanes all day.I miss having wordy posts without any pictures.
It feels like my skin is not there. I try to scratch my skin and it feels almost invisible. Maybe it's the sunburn.
got a further sunburn and yet a feel of pokey sand once again. not a leisure thing. to kneel on rough sand is not a joke. to get saltwater attacking your eyes is painful. to get on with work without food is exhausting. besides these, had fun nonetheless. thank you so much Elaine jie.
after that I still had lesson till 12 mn. so so tired I fell asleep straightaway till 10.42 this morning.
I feel pathetic for upcoming exams, in about a month. I always procrastinate. things get so mind-taxing sometimes I feel like running away. I try to study, but when I'm doing Math, I think of those Science stuff I don't know and I get a panic attack. Then when I start doing Science instead, I think of those unfinished Humans. and the L1R5 thing comes to my mind(req: 1 math,1 science,1 humans & 2 best subj). The vicious cycle goes on. I guess there's not one subject that I am very confident about.
what a way to handle 8 subjects.
to remind myself,
I have class tonight and mh's feverish so she's not going.
tomorrow I have two lessons and Mum's kindly taking me out for a breather.
homework's undone, all the essays stacking up taller than the lamppost outside my window.
it's
wednesday THURSDAY! what is my mind thinking!
random:
just want to say iloveyouall to SY, S, B, K, E, YM, SK, SQ, JH, D, XH, KL, J. haha don't know why.I need a can of coke.
fjfjfjfjfj how!